Hello Guys
This is my first post in what would be an attempt to make a mark in the blogosphere. You can check my profile for info about me. I want this blog to contain everything I'm currently doing without going into intricate personal details :P Basically this blog should be a platform to post my ideas about everything (Well DUH! that's what a blog's supposed to be used for!) . I'm gonna try update this as much as I can. Comments and Suggestions are always welcome and you can also contact me on the social networks, IM protocols or e-mail IDs specified. Happy Reading!!
0 Responses

Post a Comment

  • About Me

    A 20yr old dude with an appetite for knowledge and ambition to be different. Currently doing engineering and working on C,C++, Java ,Photoshop and learning ASP.NET, C# and SQL

    Followers